79% Of Mobile Enterprise Took Place On iOS Devices, As iOS 11 Now Hits 85% Adoption Rate

The latest data from file sharing company Egnyte shows that Apple iOS has dominated the mobile enterprise market. Though Apple's share of enterprise in desktops is low, the company has become the absolute leader in mobile business through the iPhone and iPad.

At present, Microsoft still maintains 91% market share in enterprise computers, and the remaining 9% is the macOS. In the mobile business, iOS's share reached 79%, and 60% of the business was done using the iPhone. The following are the most popular devices in the mobile enterprise: iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPad Air 2, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPhone 6.

Nevertheless, the iOS 11 is now installed on 85 percent of iOS devices, according to new statistics that was shared this week on its App Store support page for developers. That is up from 81 percent on May 31, indicates that the adoption has grown just 4 percentage points over the course of the three months, wow, that's disappointing.

While 10 percent of iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch devices continues to run iOS 10, still 5 percent of devices run a version of iOS earlier than iOS 10. The adoption rate for iOS 11 adoption is slower than iOS 10 adoption. However, with the fall event just a week from being held, iOS 11 will begins to lost its share, since Apple plans to release iOS 12 to all users.

Post a Comment

أحدث أقدم